Friday, May 29, 2009

Fun Weekend


Last weekend we had lots of visitors to the house. Friday night Tio Chago and his new wife Ginny came to visit. They are our new awesome future babysitters. Oliver had so much fun playing with them!

I made some homemade french bread for dinner Friday and it turned out pretty well, so I spent some time baking potato bread Saturday afternoon. It actually turned out great! I have made several failed attempts at yeast breads before so it was nice to have two recipes turn out well. My bread baking confidence is bolstered. I finally learned that the trick is to use a thermometer to get the yeast started.

Then Tara, Jerome, Flynn and Francis came to visit on Sunday. Flynn is a few months older and he wanted to play! Oliver will eventually get there...

No comments: