Friday, December 4, 2009

Lagging Behind


I've got lots of stuff to post, from birthday party videos to Thanksgiving photos, but the internet connection on my computer in the kitchen (which is the only place I can get online and still get other stuff done simultaneously) is currently down. The new wireless USB thingymajigger just arrived today and hopefully I'll get back on the blogging bandwagon this weekend.

We have plans to attend the Budafest Christmas parade this weekend and then the carnival in City Park. Jay has been working hard on getting the Christmas decorations up. With this early cold snap, I'm feeling super festive.

ALSO, other news - I'm feeling a little bloated and queasy lately. We have another couple of weeks to wait to see what that's really all about.

The image above is from here and it's something I would love for Christmas.

1 comment:

tarmarbro said...

I love that bloated and queasy feeling ;)

Cool coat! I love coats, I have several which is sad because we live in Texas.